The main hall of the Scenic Area was rebuiltin the 13th year of Chenghua period (1477) of the Ming Dynasty. Its structure is in the style of lifting beams, and its front and rear double beams of the five frame beams are decoratedwith floral scrolls, featuring smooth lines and exquisite carvings. The main hall faces Gaokanin the east, the entrance of the Old Man Spring in the west, the Taoist kitchen in the north, arnd the Cihang Hall in the south with only one step beyond. The architectural features of themain hall resembling those in the Ming Dynasty are outstanding, mainly shown in the square-oriented building planes, the bulky building materials, the side-foot-provided buildings, etc. The roof is made of imbrex for overhanging gable roofs and decorated with glazed tiles, four-wing corners of relief floral scrolls, relief main ridge,Longyu-and Chiwen-shaped (legendary animals)sculptures, and relief bead-shaped top in the middle, standing as one of the only two buildings in the Ming Dynasty confirmed in Dongpo District.